This entry was last updated on 24 August 2022.
All charts for Mauritania
- Stability scenario
- Demographic scenario
- Health/WaSH scenario
- Agriculture scenario
- Education scenario
- Manufacturing/transfers scenario
- Leapfrogging scenario
- Free Trade scenario
- Financial Flows scenario
- Infrastructure scenario
- Governance scenario
- Impact of scenarios on carbon emissions
Donors and sponsors
Reuse our work
- All visualizations, data, and text produced by African Futures are completely open access under the Creative Commons BY license. You have the permission to use, distribute, and reproduce these in any medium, provided the source and authors are credited.
- The data produced by third parties and made available by African Futures is subject to the license terms from the original third-party authors. We will always indicate the original source of the data in our documentation, so you should always check the license of any such third-party data before use and redistribution.
- All of our charts can be embedded in any site.
Cite this research
AFI team (2022) Mauritania. Published online at futures.issafrica.org. Retrieved from https://futures.issafrica.org/geographic/countries/mauritania/ [Online Resource] Updated 24 August 2022.